Best Breed Cat Food
- A well-balanced diet, made with the highest-quality sources of low-ash meats and fats to help ensure easier digestion and maximum nutrient absorption.
- Premium sources of protein from chicken, menhaden fish, and eggs help build and maintain lean muscle mass while providing the essential nutrients needed for strong bones and teeth.
- Cranberries and optimum mineral levels synergistically help promote urinary tract health.
- Enriched with taurine to promote good vision and heart and reproductive health.
- High levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including DHA, EPA and linoleic acid, promote healthy skin and a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- The combination of highly-digestible proteins and a premium source of fiber from beet pulp, support gastrointestinal health and help contribute to smaller, firmer stools.
- To help ensure your cat’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved and U.S.-raised natural ingredients. Further, Best Breed only uses ethoxyquin-free sources of fish and chicken raised without added hormones.
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp, Cellulose, Egg Product, Chicken Fat [Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)], Herring Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Menhaden Kelp Meal, Sea Salt, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Cranberry, Kelp Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.