Best Breed Senior
- Reduced calorie and fat levels help mature dogs maintain optimal weight as their metabolism slows and activity levels decrease and overweight dogs reduce the buildup of body fat and maintain leaner muscle mass.
- Made with the highest quality sources of meats, grains and fats to aid in easy digestion and maximum nutrient absorption.
- Healthful grains, including brown rice, oatmeal and sorghum.
- Natural antioxidants, including vitamin E and beta-carotene, support a strong immune system.
- Healthy fiber from beet pulp, a moderately fermentable source of soluble and insoluble fiber, helps promote healthy gastrointestinal functions and more consistent stools.
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health. The Green-Lipped Sea Mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals, and fatty acids.
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids,including linoleic acid, nurture healthy skin and promote a vibrant coat.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients. Further, Best Breed only uses ethoxyquin-free sources of fish and chicken raised without antibiotics and added hormones.
- Best Breed Senior Dog Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. This formula will benefit all sizes of adult dogs.
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp, Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat [Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)], Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Flax Seed, Menhaden Fish Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Lecithin, Kelp Meal, Sea Salt, Taurine, Dried Skimmed Milk, Canola Oil, Menhaden Fish Oil, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, New Zealand Sea Mussel, Glucosamine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.