Canidae Pure Salmon
REAL SALMON, LIMITED INGREDIENT, GRAIN FREE PREMIUM DRY DOG FOOD
- Same great formula, amazing new look!
- 8 Key Ingredients: Limited ingredients crafted from real foods in each bag of dog food, giving your good boys and girls everything they need and nothing they don’t.
- Grain Free For Dogs With Sensitive Stomachs: There’s nothing questionable in a bowl of Canidae PURE. Never any wheat, corn, or soy.
- Healthplus in Every Bite: Probiotics added to every kibble after cooking to support healthy digestion, antioxidants to support a healthy immune system, and omega 6 & 3 fatty acids to support beautiful skin and coat.
- Flavors & Types: With 6 different proteins (Salmon, Lamb, Duck, Boar, Bison Chicken), and formulations for all life stages and sizes (Puppy, Adult, Senior, Small Breed), there’s a Canidae PURE product your dog will love.
- We Make Pet Food Simple: Canidae PURE Limited Ingredient Diet dog food uses simple, whole-food recipes made right here in our Texas facility. Because pet food shouldn’t be complicated.
Salmon, salmon meal, menhaden fish meal, sweet potatoes, peas, canola oil, suncured alfalfa, potatoes, natural flavor, taurine minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract
CANIDAE® PURE™ Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.